Architrave Toilet Door Indicator Touch Sensor AWCEURO
Toilet Door Indicator Touch Sensor
Architrave touch to lock/unlock toilet door sensor with LED indicator. The padlock symbols used on the signage is to signify the lock status.
Our disabled toilet locking systems are the system of choice due to its simple, easy to use, reliable and adaptable design. As used in the House of Commons, House of Lords, Heathrow and Gatwick airports, plus many more!
The switches are great for people who struggle with dexterity, because no physical press is needed. The red and blue status indicators have also been chosen to aid people with visual impairments. The entire label is protected by SteriTouch® which means 99.9% of germs are destroyed, making them a very clean switch!
- The units are powered by 12-24Vdc.
- Switching red & blue LEDs to show engaged or vacant status
- Key switch on all external sensors for emergency entry
- Anti-prank contact to prevent misuse
- Timed clean output for auto door activation
How does it work?
When the door is unlocked you can enter manually or operate the external sensor for assisted entry.
- Once inside the cubicle, activate the internal sensor which will lock the door.
- When you are ready to exit, activate the internal sensor again to unlock the door with assisted exit.
Prices that are hard to beat!
Set up an online account or contact us for the current trade prices
You Might Also Like
Label Door Operator NEXT120s
Labe...£622.00Excluding Sales Tax | ShippingBUY NOW
Contactless Toilet Door Kit WCKIT-HAND
Contactless Toilet Door Kit Our touch free disabled persons toilet door opener kit, includes sensors, control...£342.05Excluding Sales Tax | ShippingBUY NOW
Radar Key Entry Disabled Persons Toilet Door Switch
Radar Key Entry Architrave/Jamb Switch Heavy duty disabled toilet Radar ke...£319.00Excluding Sales Tax | ShippingBUY NOW