Wireless Touch Switches 'Virtual Touch'
Our DDA compliant Virtual Touch Switches are part of our hygienic Steri-Prox range. These wireless switches have an activation range of up to 20mm but if touched the label has antimicrobial technology built in which means it kills at least 99.9% of bacteria!
The wireless switches have an activation range of up to 20mm but if touched the label has antimicrobial technology built in which means it kills at least 99.9% of bacteria! When activated the sensor beeps, and a green LED flashes. Unlike mechanical push pads no physical pressure is required making them invaluable for people with disabilities. The bold, concise signage, illuminated LED and built in sounders give aid to people with sight and hearing impairments.
We believe our sensors are modern, user friendly and the cleanest switches available on the market! They can help prevent the spread of infections and are a hygienic alternative to push pads and hospital switches.
Why choose our sensors?
- DDA Compliant!
- Choices of automatic door and toilet door sensors available.
- They are invaluable for people with disabilities as no physical press of the switch is required. The bold, concise signage, illuminated LED options and built in sounders give aid to people with sight and hearing impairments.
- Available in a variety of styles and designs to suit the installation.
- Our sensors are reliable, attractive, modern and robust! We pride ourselves on repeat custom!
- Customised signage is available, including the option to have your company name and logo added.
- They are suitable for internal and external use (except single gang).
- More reliable and reasonably priced than the traditional stainless steel mechanical pads!
- Our no touch switches stop germs from spreading as bacteria can survive on your hands for up to 3 hours and 80% of contagious diseases are transmitted by touch!
Our SteriTouch® sensors offer protection against a range of bacteria including E. coli, MRSA, Salmonella and Legionella, as well as black mould growth, biofilm and fungi. Mould growth is responsible for costly redecoration cycles and respiratory complaints, especially in damp and humid environments where its prevention is otherwise difficult.
SteriTouch® works continuously and effectively to restrict this growth before it appears. It eradicates the bacteria which cause contamination and infection, as well as those responsible for odours and staining. The antimicrobial effect also protects the product against degradation, extending its use!
Our acrylic signage is protected by SteriTouch® which means 99.9% of germs will not grow on them!
Contactless Round Wireless Kick Switch RTXFOOT
Contactless Round Wireless Kick Switch "No Touch" Round 868MHz wireless Foot switch with scratch resistant, an...£68.00Excluding Sales Tax | ShippingBUY NOW
DDA Compliant Touch Free Automatic Door Activation Sensor RTXHAND / RTXHAND-NT
Hygienic Touch Free Automatic Door Activation Sensor DDA Compliant - 868MHz Wireless - Contactless - Scrat...£68.00Excluding Sales Tax | ShippingBUY NOW
DDA Compliant Contactless Square Radio Push Pad Sensor SQTXHAND / SQTXHAND-NL
DDA Compliant Contactless Square Radio Push Pad "No Touch" Square 868MHz wireless Hand sensor...£75.00Excluding Sales Tax | ShippingBUY NOW
Square Wireless Kick Switch SQTXFOOT
Square Wireless Kick Switch "No Touch" Square 868MHz wireless foot switch with scratch resist...£75.00Excluding Sales Tax | ShippingBUY NOW
Wheelchair Door Activation Sensor WCHTX
Wheelchair Door Activation Sensor Disabled Door Access | Automatic...£76.62Excluding Sales Tax | ShippingBUY NOW