DDA Compliant Touch Free Automatic Door Activation Sensor RTXHAND / RTXHAND-NT
Hygienic Touch Free Automatic Door Activation Sensor
DDA Compliant – 868MHz Wireless – Contactless – Scratch resistant, antimicrobial acrylic label
Our virtual touch contactless door entry sensor range have an activation range of up to 20mm making them touch free. If touched, the entire label is protected by Steritouch® additive which kills 99.9% of germs. It also has a battery saving design, as it will only transmit once if hand left on.
Unlike mechanical push pads no physical pressure is required making them ideal for users with physical disabilities. When activated the sensor beeps, and the LEDs change. They are invaluable for people with disabilities as no physical press of the switch is required. The bold, concise signage, LED and built in sounders give aid to people with sight and hearing impairments.
We believe our sensors are modern, user friendly and the cleanest switches available on the market! They can help prevent the spread of infections and are a hygienic alternative to push pads and hospital switches.
Why choose our sensors?
- DDA Compliant!
- Choices of automatic door and toilet door sensors available.
- Available in a variety of styles and designs to suit the installation.
- Our sensors are reliable, attractive, modern and robust! We pride ourselves on repeat custom!
- Customised signage is available, including the option to have your company name and logo added.
- They are suitable for internal and external use (except single gang).
- More reliable and reasonably priced than the traditional stainless steel mechanical push pads!
- Bacteria can survive on your hands for up to 3 hours and 80% of contagious diseases are transmitted by touch. Our no touch switches stop these germs from spreading!
Our SteriTouch® sensors offer protection against a range of bacteria including E. coli, MRSA, Salmonella and Legionella, as well as black mould growth, biofilm and fungi. Mould growth is responsible for costly redecoration cycles and respiratory complaints, especially in damp and humid environments where its prevention is otherwise difficult.
SteriTouch® works continuously and effectively to restrict this growth before it appears. It eradicates the bacteria which cause contamination and infection, as well as those responsible for odours and staining. The antimicrobial effect also protects the product against degradation, extending its use!
Our acrylic signage is protected by SteriTouch® which means 99.9% of germs will not grow on them!
Prices that are hard to beat!
Set up an online account or contact us for the current trade prices