868MHz Plug in Receiver Cards STICK
868MHz plug in receiver cards
For Versus i20, i30 & M22 control panels. The Stick range offers two pluggable card receivers with two channels, plus the STICK 500 has a proximity reader input.
STICK30 – 30 codes
STICK500 – 500 codes
• 868 MHz receiver with inlet for 13.56 MHz (BUS-LIN) proximity readers (STICK-500 only).
• Possibility of using different elements activation (transmitters, transmitters with bi-technology, proximity keys and cards).
• The first transmitter programmed in the equipment will be personalised with your installer code. For 500-code version, Assistant and PROGMAN programming tools can be used.
• High security rolling code system with more keying bits.
Easy of use
• Pluggable receiver, with no wiring.
Simplified community installation management
• Database with all equipment, transmitters and proximity cards/tags provided in each installation.
• Possibility of assigning standby codes. Functional transmitters, cards and tags can be sold without having to visit the installation.
• Stolen or lost transmitters, cards and tags can be replaced by new, functional ones without having to visit the installation.
• Registrations via PIN, 1 4-digit code can be allocated to a receiver and all transmitters/proximity elements must have the same PIN to be programmed in the equipment. 2 PIN codes per transmitter is permitted. Also available with PROGMAN portable programming tool.
• Possibility of personalising devices with the installer code.
• Configuration of equipment parameters such as forbidding the radio and manual programming of devices.
Great reliability and feeling of higher range for users
• With the APS (Approaching System) transmission system, the transmitter button can be pressed even outside the receiver range. The transmitter will repeatedly send a signal until the user approaches his garage door and it opens.
Prices that are hard to beat!
Set up an online account or contact us for the current trade prices